From Rugby World reader, Larissa Falls
Got any to add?
* GP Relegation Fight…The battle at the bottom of the table was even better than the tussle at the top.
* ERC…Heineken Cup teams have provided the Amlin Challenge Cup with greater contests, intensity and intrigue.
* England Drug Policy…Hopefully it follows a similar path of success that’s been seen in Aussie Rules.
* Hot Streaks…Toulon unbeaten at home all season, Bath capturing their 10th win in 11 Premiership matches, Steffon Armitage amassing 8 tries in 8 games, Leicester scoring over 30 points in each of their last 5 fixtures.
* Lithuania…Set a new rugby record of 18 consecutive Test wins.
* Neil Back…Guaranteed Leeds survival, and all with 1million pounds of central funding withheld!
* Six Nations Committee…England’s Friday night game in Wales placing the interests of the money makers ahead of the fans…not good!
* Stadium Names…Now we’ve got Aviva joining Suncorp, Coca-Cola, AMI and Westpac. Please can we stop veering towards sponsor named stadia!?
* Montauban Board…Dragging the side into bankruptcy.
* Combination Conundrums… For Wales; Hook, Roberts, Henson…three players for two centre places! For the Wallabies; Giteau, Cooper, Barnes…three players for two places!
* NZ Super 14 Teams…Could be the first time since 2001 that at least one NZ side doesn’t feature in the play offs.
* Warriors Punch-Up…A sight rugby could do without.